Sunday, June 20, 2010

Missed Margaret!


My modest blog missed its moment! Margaret Visser, who played a starring role in last week's homily, tried to post a comment about it--but the blog wouldn't let her. Needless to say I'm disappointed.

(Equally needless to say, I have figured out the problem, and visitors like Dr. Visser will be welcome to comment in the future.)

Undeterred by the blog's inhospitable response, the eminent writer e-mailed me, and I briefly considered posting part of her gracious message here. But what she said was so kind that I don't dare to do that--who knows if Margaret Visser's next book will be about humility? I wouldn't want to end up as a case study!

I do thank her for trying, and I invite all readers--those who have joined the blog and those who have not--to comment freely in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment